Entries from Alert

2016 postponed until Saturday May 7

The weather did not ultimately cooperate today, but so glad to see so many people at the hotel and launch ramp this morning.

I, and others, will be at the DoubleTree for the rest of this afternoon and evening - feel free to come by if you can.

Weather permitting, we will try this again next Saturday. I will again have all the t-shirts availalble for you to pick up.

2016 CLC go or no-go decision this evening

Mother nature is playing games with us again this year. Let's all watch the forecast today and see what happens. Praying wouldn't hurt either. Decision later this evening.

Page 1 of 7, totaling 13 entries